You're invited to the 30th Annual...
Michigan Home Education Conference
May 9-11, 2013
at The Lansing Center, 333 E. Michigan Avenue, in downtown Lansing
The largest gathering of homeschoolers in Michigan is coming soon-- we hope you'll be coming, too! Join us May 9-11, 2013, at the Lansing Center in downtown Lansing for "Leaving A Legacy," INCH's 30th annual Michigan Home Education Conference. You'll be inspired, encouraged, informed, and equipped for your homeschool journey-- through our three powerful keynote messages, our exhibit hall full of vendors displaying the latest in homeschooling curriculum and materials, connections with other homeschooling families, as well as over 100 workshop choices designed to meet a variety of homeschooling needs. Whether you're new to homeschooling or a seasoned veteran, you won't want to miss this! " Leaving A Legacy " promises to be one of the best INCH Conferences yet!
Plan now to attend! You won't want to miss this annual gathering of thousands of homeschoolers as we welcome president and co-founder of HSLDA, J. Michael Smith and the Busy Homeschool Mom, Heidi St. John along with many other phenomenal speakers, including:
- Joyce Burges, Homeschool Mom and Founder of NBHE, National Black Home Educators (www.joyceburges.com)
- Israel Wayne, Wisdom's Gate
- Julie Hiramine, Generations of Virtue
- Dr. Lainna Callentine, sciEXPERience.com
- Janice Campbell, Everyday Education
- Chick-fil-A Leadercast on Friday
- And many more wonderful workshop leaders!!!
Many Exciting Opportunities...
- Thursday evening, 7 pm - FREE "Taste of Homeschooling" for new & prospective homeschoolers.
- Used Curriculum Sale - Thursday afternoon, 3-7 pm, Friday morning 8-10 am
- Chick-fil-A Leadercast - Live leadership event from Altanta, GA Friday 9-5pm
- Real Life Marriage Makeover: Homeschool Edition - Thursday, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
- Homeschool Leadership Summit Thursday 1-5 pm
- Special Children's Conference for kids ages 4-12, plus NEW hands-on workshops for kids 10 & up
- "Culture Shock", Teen Task Force, and special workshops for young adults
- 2013 Graduate Recognition - 1:30 pm on Saturday afternoon
- NEW Saturday afternoon "Funshops" for the whole family!
- Huge variety of over 100 workshop offerings
- Three Keynote Sessions
- Huge Exhibit Hall - over 100 vendors, open for 16 hours of shopping
- Movie premieres, concert, and even a family English Country Dance...
- PLUS much more!!!!!
COME BE INSPIRED, INFORMED, ENCOURAGED & ENLIGHTENED at the 2013 INCH Conference: MAY 9-11 in Lansing!
Hosted by INCH - Information Network for Christian Homes
Passing on FAITH, Promoting the FAMILY, Preserving our FREEDOM!