at The Lansing Center, 333 E. Michigan Avenue, in downtown Lansing
The largest gathering of homeschoolers in Michigan happens every third weekend of May at the Lansing Center in downtown Lansing. Join us May 14-16, 2015 for INCH's 32nd annual Michigan Home Education Conference. You'll be inspired, encouraged, informed, and equipped for your homeschool journey-- through our three powerful keynote messages, our exhibit hall full of vendors displaying the latest in homeschooling curriculum and materials, connections with other homeschooling families, as well as over 100 workshop choices designed to meet a variety of homeschooling needs. Whether you're new to homeschooling or a seasoned veteran, you won't want to miss this! 2015 promises to be one of the best INCH Conferences yet!
Plan now to attend... You won't want to miss this annual gathering of thousands of Michigan homeschoolers as we welcome phenomenal home education leaders and speakers from across the nation!!!
Many Exciting Opportunities...
- Thursday evening "Taste of Homeschooling" for new & prospective homeschoolers
- Thursday evening Refresh YourMarriage seminar for homeschool couples
- Friday morning "Jumpstart Your Future" College and Career Fair for homeschool teens (and their parents!)
- Used Curriculum Sale - Thursday afternoon, 2-7 pm
- Homeschool Leadership Summit Thursday Noon-4:30 pm
- Balloon-a-palooza Children's Conference for kids ages 4-12
- Fort Blanket Revue's Adventures in Odyssey Kid's Track program for kids 10 & up
- Teen Track - Summit Worldview teen track, Friday and Saturday, Teen Task Force, and special workshops for young adults
- 2015 Graduate Recognition - 7:00 pm on Friday evening
- Huge variety of over 100 workshop offerings
- Three inspiring Keynote Sessions
- Huge Exhibit Hall - over 100 vendors, open for 16 hours of shopping
- Friday Night Fun - Luke Cyrus Concert, Youth Arts Concert, Stones True Story Creation presentation
- PLUS much more!!!!!
COME BE INSPIRED, INFORMED, ENCOURAGED & ENLIGHTENED at the 2015 INCH Conference: MAY 14-16 in Lansing!
Hosted by INCH - Information Network for Christian Homes
Passing on FAITH, Promoting the FAMILY, Preserving our FREEDOM!